Find out more about the hydration soultions we have provided to customers across Australia. From remote communities to shutdowns, to trains and planes – our expertise is in getting the best possible water to the hardest to reach places.
Aquapax sources pristine spring water from the Darling Scarp, treated to the highest Australian standards and packaged into unique, long-life containers that keep the water taint-free for two years. Logistics-friendly packaging options minimise waste by up to 80%, and radically reduce the workload required to provide drinking water to remote sites.
An airline client was working to reduce plastic bottles on board their air crafts.
A mobile Hydro Station required solutions for fluctuations in personnel numbers.
Top tier mining client had a looming shutdown with 800 personnel due to arrive on site.
A bespoke compact drinking water solution was needed to fit in train cab mini fridges.
A mining client wanted to find an alternative to an expensive Reverse Osmosis Unit.
Modular and scalable bulk drinking water solutions
The 1000 litre water pod for remote sites
- Pristine spring water, micro-filtered to the highest quality certified.
- Taint-free water for two years plus, with no onsite testing needed.
- Logistics friendly, remote-site ready with no infrastructure requirements.
- Eco-conscious design cuts waste by 80% and transport by half.
- Scalable, modular solutions supported by a strong supply chain.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where do you get your spring water from?
Our spring water is sourced right here in W.A from a natural spring in the Darling Ranges just east of Perth. Our source is carefully monitored and tested to ensure our water meets stringent Australian standards at all times.
What can I use to dispense the water from the Water Pod?
There are three ways the product can be dispensed:
- Gravity Feed (straight from the pod’s outlet valve)
- Connect to an Aquapax Rehydration Station
- Connect to constant pressure water pump
Do you Hire Water Dispensing Equipment?
We sure do! Please get in touch today for equipment hire and expert advice for any project in Perth and throughout Western Australia.
OUR ECO-COMMITMENT IN ACTION.
All our product packaging is eco-friendly, disposable, recyclable, one-way and single use for assured hygiene.
The one-way system means your transport costs & footprint are halved.